CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND CELEBRATION AT OUR ONE-OF-A-KIND GLAMPING WEDDING VENUE.
GLAMPING WEEKEND PACKAGE: Stay on Site, Host Your Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Ceremony & Reception, Sunday Brunch
Site Fee: $10,500.00 + Glamping Tents rental $400.00/tent (Fri-Sun)
Start your ultimate wedding weekend getaway by welcoming guests to Gilbertsville Farmhouse Friday afternoon. Spend the day catching up with friends, decorating, lounging, playing volleyball, napping and enjoying the pond and the beauty of the property. In the evening, host your family and closest friends at a rehearsal dinner under the stars. End the night with a backyard movie;
Wake up on wedding day on-site, enjoy your coffee on the front porch, then play some lawn games or just relax on a hammock, invite your guests to explore the property, our hammock park or some local sites and attractions;
Exchange your vows overlooking the Catskill Mountains, then celebrate your love with all of your loved ones in our Wedding Barn, and finally end the evening with a glowing bonfire;
Wake-up Sunday and prepare for your send-off brunch, invite your closest friends to a final celebration of the magic of the weekend!
There are many local accommodations for your guests, including hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, and vacation rental homes.
Please click below to read more information about your event requirements.
Photos by Golden Hour Studios
- An entire weekend celebration with 34+ of your closest family and friends.
- Use of the property, 4 bedroom farmhouse and 10 glamping tents from Friday - Sunday.
- Host your rehearsal dinner on site.
- Host your farewell brunch on site.
- Tree lined driveway entry that runs along side our 1-acre pond.
- Unlimited parking availability.
- Golf cart shuttles to help guests to/from parking, ceremony, glamping.
- Indoor restrooms.
- Caterers' work station in the garage.
- Use of either open field or woodsy ceremony sites.
- Use of antique church pews.
- Use of milking parlor as lounge/greeting area, ceremony site, rehearsal dinner site, cocktail hour site.
- Use of chandelier-filled reception barn.
- Use of barn patio for cocktail hour.
- Use of movie-projector for backyard movies.
- Use of selfie-cam.
- Use of chalkboard photo backdrop.
- Use of umbrellas, throw blankets, any decor items, antique sofa set.
- Use of 20 rectangular or 20 round dinner tables.
- Use of 200 white reception chairs.
- Use of property for Engagement Photos (by appointment)
- Use of hammock park.
- Use of volleyball set.
- Use of two make-up chairs for wedding day preparation.
- Bonfire during reception and at glamping site for after-party.
- Wood for glamping tent heating stoves.
- All bed linens, towels in farmhouse and glamping tents.
- Set up and breakdown of reception dinner tables/chairs.
- Endless photo opportunities including L.O.V.E. letters props, front porch/tree swing, woodsy site for first look and more.
- Access to our vendor list for caterers, photgraphers, DJ's, planners, flowers and more.