A GILBERTSVILLE FARMHOUSE WEDDING WITHOUT THE WEEKEND COMMITMENT !
Designed for the local bride who dreams of a Gilbertsville Farmhouse wedding.
Exchange your vows overlooking the Catskill Mountains as your guests watch on from our antique church pews or choose a more intimate ceremony in our gorgeous woodsy site. Enjoy cocktails on our huge outdoor patio or in our unique milking parlor. Then celebrate your love and dance the night away in our Chandelier Wedding Barn, and finally end the evening with a glowing bonfire.
Site Fee: $8,000.00
- Exclusive use of the property from 10am - midnight.
- Use of the farmhouse for wedding day preparations.
- Access during the week for a one-hour ceremony rehearsal.
- Tree lined driveway entry that runs along side our 1-acre pond.
- Unlimited parking availability.
- Golf cart shuttles to help guests to/from parking and ceremony site.
- Indoor restrooms.
- Caterers' work station in the garage.
- Use of either open field or woodsy ceremony sites.
- Use of antique church pews.
- Use of milking parlor as lounge/greeting area, ceremony site, cocktail hour site.
- Use of chandelier-filled reception barn.
- Use of barn patio for cocktail hour.
- Use of selfie-cam.
- Use of chalkboard photo backdrop.
- Use of umbrellas, throw blankets, any decor items, antique sofa set.
- Use of 20 rectangular or 20 round dinner tables.
- Use of 200 white reception chairs.
- Use of property for Engagement Photos (by appointment)
- Use of two make-up chairs for wedding day preparation.
- Bonfire during reception.
- Set up and breakdown of reception dinner tables/chairs.
- Endless photo opportunities including L.O.V.E. letters props, front porch/tree swing, woodsy site for first look and more.
There are many local accommodations for your guests, including hotels, motels, bed abd breakfasts, and vacation rental homes.
Please click below to read more information about your event requirements.
Photos by Golden Hour Studios