''Goat yoga is the peanut butter and jelly of dream life combinations."– CNN
What is Goat Yoga? Well, it's just like a regular yoga, with stretching, postures and breathing, except with adorable and friendly goats wandering around, jumping on participants as they "downward dog," giving kisses, and possibly nipping at yoga pants. Goat yoga is part of a growing trend of including friendly animals in human exercise routines. It's healthy, it's therapeutic and it's loads of fun
Goat Yoga Classes
Thursdays at 6pm & Sundays at 3pm.
- One Hour Class.
- 30 spots per class.
- Classes are held outdoors weather permitting.
- Classes are moved indoors in case of rain or extreme heat.
- Please bring your own mat or towel and water to drink.
- No refunds or make-up classes unless class is cancelled by us.
- We have indoor restrooms.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The yoga will be designed for beginners so do not be discouraged. Feel free to rest if you need to.
- Feel free to take Goat Selfies.
- Children are welcome, but they should be able to make it through an hour long yoga class - about 10 years old.
- TICKETS REQUIRED
- Classes are $15 per spot.
- Only those people participating in the class and who have paid for a spot can come.
BUY A TICKET:
- All participants MUST sign up and pay for classes online. Please sign up through our EventBrite link.
- 336 Coye Brook Road, South New Berlin, NY 13843