professional Retreats and workshops
Gilbertsville Farmhouse is an ideal space for corporate retreats, educational/workshop retreats and family retreats. Our glamping village, with ten (10) luxury lodging tents that sleep 10 - 20 guests, provides overnight accommodations where you and your guests will fall asleep listening to Nature's lullaby. Our two beautiful barns provide unique spaces for conferences, workshops, dining or cocktails. On our 125 open and wooded acres, you can breathe the fresh mountain air, hike meandering trails through the woods, nap in a hammock, paddle a boat around the pond, enjoy an evening campfire and stare in awe at the night sky. Our 4 bedroom farmhouse adds to your lodging options and provides a full kitchen and dining space. Our venue is adaptable to most any retreat style and occasion. Keep in mind however, once you bring your crew here, they will not want their retreats anywhere else... don't say we didn't warn you.
Glamping Retreat: $1000/night (Available Monday-Wednesday only)
- Ten (10) lodging tents, each with luxury king mattresses and bedding, electricity, ceiling fans and wood-burning stoves.
- Common bathhouse: lounge with double fireplaces, private Men's and Women's areas, each with rain showers, dressing areas, restrooms and large vanity counters.
- Use of Gilbertsville Farmhouse grounds and barns.
- Golf cart shuttles between glamping village and farmhouse/barn area.
- Use of tables and chairs for conference/workshop set-up and dining.
- Wood for wood-burning stoves.
- Check-In: 3pm & Check-Out: 11am.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out available.
- MEALS: Starting at 1 day option: $80 per person - 2 day option: $130 per person. Price depends on caterer and menu choices.
- FARMHOUSE: 4 bedroom/full kitchen, Sleeps 10+ - $500/night.
- WORKSHOP: Teambuilding/Leadership - $1500.
- ACTIVITIES: Paddle boat, trails, volleyball, hammock park, outdoor movie, bonfire, star gazing - Free!
- MASSAGES: In-tent massages available, starting at $100 per person.
- GOAT YOGA: The latest craze in therapeutic yoga! $250 1 hour session for up to 10 people.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY: We can arrange a professional photography session for your group - Prices vary.
What to expect:
Your private retreat experience will include a one or two night stay in our glamping village, featuring ten glamping tents, a luxury bathhouse and a fire pit. The tents each have a plush king mattress, luxurious bedding, electricity, a ceiling fan, a wood-burning stove and firewood. Our tents are luxurious, spacious and comfortable - they will have even your most discerning your guests in awe. The tent's five screened windows and ceiling fans draw in the relaxing country air for a very comfortable stay. On chilly nights, the stoves keep the tents extremely warm.
Our common bathhouse has a lobby area with rustic chandeliers, extra large ceiling fan, leather sofas and double fireplaces. The bathhouse has a cooler stocked with ice and water as well as a coffee maker and an assortment of coffees and teas. There are separate Men's and Women's areas with restrooms and our famous rainshowers. We provide towels and basic toiletries.
The farmhouse can be included in your retreat package. It has four bedrooms and sleeps 10+. A large window-filled country kitchen can serve as a gathering/dining space for your group and you are welcome to use the kitchen for cooking. We have a BBQ grill on the farmhouse patio as well as outdoor seating and lounging furniture.
Your retreat experience can be fully customized with catering options for your entire stay and pre-arranged activities. Or we can leave it up to you. You can DIY-it or bring in your own caterer and activity program. Whatever works for you, works for us.
Our goal is that as your retreat experience comes to an end, you and your guests feel refreshed, recharged and reconnected. We hope that as you pull out of our driveway on your trip home, you leave us thinking "same time, next year!"
Sample two-night schedule:
3PM: Check In
9PM: Bonfire & S'Mores
9AM: Activity/Worshop- Part I
1PM: Activity/Workshop - Part II
9PM: Bonfire & S'Mores
11AM: Check Out
All photos courtesy of Golden Hour Studios